Learn more about ATOZ testing services, business processes, and more
1. What is your Turn Around Time (TAT)?
1-3 business days based on sample volume.
2. When is ATOZ open?
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday.
3. Where are you located?
100 South Street, Hopkinton, MA 01748.
Our Testing Services
1. Which cannabinoids do you test for?
D9-THC, CBD, THCA-A, D8-THC, CBDA, CBG, CBGA, CBDV, THCV, CBC, and CBN.
2. What testing services do you offer?
Cannabinoid Potency, Terpene Profile, Residual Solvents, Pesticides, Mycotoxins, Heavy Metals, Water Activity and Moisture Content, Vitamin E Acetate, and Microbiological Contaminants.
For more details, visit our Testing Services page.
3. Which mycotoxins do you test for?
Aflatoxin B1, Aflatoxin B2, Aflatoxin G1, Aflatoxin G2, and Ochratoxin A.
4. What is the testing status of my sample?
5. What is included in your microbiological testing?
Bacteria, Yeast & Mold includes: Total Aerobic, Total Coliform, Total Enterobacteriaceae and Total Yeast and Mold
Pathogenic Screening includes: Salmonella and pathogenic E. coli
6. Which solvents do you test for?
Propane, i-Butane, n-Butane, Methanol, Ethanol, Acetone, 2-Propanol, Acetonitrile, n-Hexane, n-Heptane.
Other solvents are available upon request.
7. Which heavy metals do you test for?
Arsenic (As), Cadmium (Cd), Lead (Pb), and Mercury (Hg).
8. What should I test for?
9. Which terpenes do you test for?
Alpha-Pinene, Camphene, Beta-Myrcene, Beta-Pinene, Delta-3-Carene, Alpha-Terpinene, Z-Beta-Ocimene, D-Limonene, P-Cymene, E-Beta-Ocimene, Gamma-Terpinene, Eucalyptol, Terpinolene, Linalool, Isopulegol, Geraniol, E-Caryophyllene, Alpha-Humulene, Z-Nerolidol, E-Nerolidol, Guaiol, Caryophyllene Oxide, and Alpha-Bisabolol.
10. Which products can you test?
Cannabis flower, concentrates, extracts, and distillates, and marijuana-infused products.
11. Which pesticides do you test for?
Bifenazate, Bifenthrin, Cyfluthrin, Etoxazole, Imazilil, Imidacloprid, Myclobutanil, Spiromesifen, and Trifloxystrobin.